POLYFLURON® Piping Systems
Based on over 60 years experience and with more than 1000 reference customers, we supply a comprehensive range of POLYFLURON® lined piping systems. Main field of use is the transport of corrosive media, e.g. in the chemical industry. We offer our piping systems with two different POLYFLURON® lining thicknesses:
- Standard: For transporting corrosive media at moderate pressures and temperatures. This thickness meets the chemical industry standard for paste-extruded PTFE linings.
- Heavy duty: Especially thick-walled lining for applications involving exposure to highly permeating media and high pressures and temperatures.
POLYFLURON® piping system range
- Nominal diameter: from DN 25 to DN 600 (DN 1 to DN 24”), seamless, larger nominal diameter on request
- Length: from 100 to 6000 mm, depending on nominal diameter. Standard-lengths are 100mm, 250mm, 500mm, 1000mm, 2000mm, 3000mm
- Pressure loading: 10 bar (1 MPa; pressure rating PN 10); higher pressure ratings are possible.
- Vacuum: full vacuum (-1 barg) for nominal diameters up to DN 100 (DN 4”) and temperatures up to 150°C (302°F). Vacuum resistance for larger nominal diameters and higher temperatures on request.
- Conductivity: either as specified in DIN 2874 (POLYFLURON® white) or conductive lining containing graphite (POLYFLURON® antistatic black with discharge resistance
≤ 108 Ω and surface resisitance ≤ 109 Ω), available for all nominal diameters and wall thicknesses.
- Temperature: from -10 to +200°C (+14 to +392°F); suitability for lower temperatures can be reached by the combination of POLYFLURON® with specialty steel materials.
- Antistatic (electrical conductive) lining for all components
- Stainless steels and low-temperature steels with POLYFLURON® linings
- 3D piping shapes
- Vent nozzles with optional extensions
- Grounding lugs / grounding bolts
- Flared pipes
- Insulating clips
- Special components
- Specialty paintings